Once you choose the vehicle you want to rent, you're prompted with a choice
- Periods - Hourly or Weekly
2. Price types - Flat Price or Flex Price
If you choose -
● Hourly Rental with Flat Price
Price for the period until 5 AM/PM which is adjusted based on local authority price cap, divided by minutes and multiplied with minutes left until 5 AM/PM
● Hourly Rental with Flexible Price (TLC Pilot Program)
You don't pay anything upfront, only taxes (sales tax & credit card fee), allowed by local regulator. Rental period is 12 hours from reservation starting period.
Flexible price means that 35% of your fare (only fare and extra), is going towards the lease. You can find out more about this pilot here.
● Weekly Rental with Flat Price or Flexible Price
Price is based on local regulator's price cap for 24-hour weekly rent. After this step, you will be prompted with an option to add a partner which is optional.
You can find out more about weekly lease and renting with a partner here: