The gas policy of Lacus is - You take it full, you bring it full. Everyone benefits from such policy. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. So, if you pick up the car that is not full on gas, the first thing to do is to go to the nearest gas station, fill it up and submit the gas receipt (via Lacus Support chat). Here are 2 ways to do it.
1. Take a picture of your receipt.
2. Tap on 'Settings'.
3. Choose ‘Help and FAQ’.
4. In about 20 seconds you will see a message icon (with an envelope) pop up - click on it.
5. Choose 'New Conversation'.
6. Tap ‘Send a message’ and type your TLC license number.
7. Attach your receipt photo by using the ‘paperclip’ button and send it.
1. Select Options
2. Choose ‘Report damage/Receipt’
3. Attach & Send Picture.
Make sure it’s an image of the whole receipt with date and time clearly visible.
In order for a receipt to be valid for a refund it has to meet the following conditions:
- Be at least $5 in price (receipts that are less than $5 do not get refunded).
2. It has to contain the following information: date, time, address, price per gallon & the amount of gallons purchased (prepaid receipts are not accepted).
3. Only receipts received within the first hour of your shift & before the first fare are considered valid.
4. Receipt has to be submitted not later than 1 month from the date issued.
Also, if the car is not left with a full tank after your shift, you will be charged for the missing fuel + the admin fee (in the amount that equals the price of the missing fuel).
Should you have any questions or difficulties submitting your gas receipt, please feel free to contact Lacus Support at any time!